|Job Title||VP (Finance)|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||Finance/Stock Market|
|Key Skills||MBA, Finance|
|Salary (Per Annum)||35 Lac To 37 Lac 50 Thousand|
|Work Experience||20 Years|
|Job Requirement||Job Opening for VP (Finance).
1. Heading the Finance & Accounts Department and controlling the financial & accounting affairs of the company on all India basis including finalization of Accounts and Audit. . Knowing US GAAP. Issues of Transfer Pricing, Adherence of Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX), FCPA Etc.
2. Reporting Level has always been directly to the Promoters/ Managing Director /CEO.
3. Funds Flow and Cash/Bank Flow Management , Working Capital Management ,Overseas Remittances etc.
4.Acquisitions , Mergers & Take overs: Have personally handled acquisitions/mergers as well as Takeover of Companies ,including upto High Court Level /Regional ROC Level.
5.(a) Raising Funds by Liaisoning with Banks, Arranging Loans Term Loans as well as working Capital Limits , Project Funding etc. Also arranged non-funded Credit facilities viz.. Bank Guarantees /Letter of Credit Limits.
(b)Dealt with alternate sources of raising debt funds through NBFC’s, Loan Against Properties (LAP),Non-Convertible /optionally convertible/ Compulsorily Convertible Debentures, Lease Rentals Securitization, Equipment Finance etc.
(c)Dealt with Domestic Reality Funds as well International Funds for Debt /Private Equity proposals. Also done the valuation part at the SPV /Entity Level,so as to evaluate the most appropriate valuation from the Promoter’s perspective to take a rational approach before agreeing to divest specific % of Promoters equity to the prospective investor /fund house. Negotiations on the Term Sheets with the domestic & international Fund Houses /Investors.
Maintaining Investor Relations.
(d) Liaison with Reserve Bank of India.
(e) FIPB Application Approvals.
(f.) Handled ECB’S External Commercial Borrowings.
(g) Handled Private Equity Placement along with Complete Due Diligence.
(h) Formalizing for planned IPO (Initial Public Offer ) of equity shares as it is generally the prerequisite clause in the term sheet of Private Equity investors ,who choose IPO as an exit route.
(i)Have handled External Credit Rating (ECR) Agencies like ICRA ,CARE etc.
(j)Have handled & dealt with IPC (International Property Consultants) like Knight Frank, CBRE etc. for valuation.
6. Liaison with Statutory as well as internal Auditors and Taxation consultants. Tax planning and coordination with taxation consultants and providing relevant details. Making appeals , providing submissions ,attending hearings etc. Also taking care of Service Tax , TDS, Professional Tax . Have handled IT Search(raid) / Surveys ,State Govt. Tax Audits, Notices by Anti Evasion u/s 14 of the Service Tax.
Have also handled the DTCP (Director Town & Country Planning) Auditors for compliances ,per the terms of Licenses issued for various Group Housing ,plotting ,commercial ,utilities & Township Construction & Development projects.
7. Formulating Policies regarding Accounts Receivables , Managing Credit control, monitoring and reviewing. Follow up through legal cases for recoveries etc.
8. Responsible for Company Law (Secretarial matters), issuing Notices, Arranging and holding Board Meetings, concluding Board Meetings and recording Minutes. Filing Periodical and Annual Returns with Registrar of Companies Office. Business Agreements - drafting, discussing, finalizing & implementing.
9. Besides controlling Accounts , Finance & Secretarial responsibilities , exposure in handling: - Administration, Personnel /Human Resources matters and Capital item Purchases. Negotiating and dealing with vendors and suppliers.
10. Preparation and submission of Management Information System (MIS), Cost Control and Profit Centre Analysis.
11. Monthly Revenue / Operating & Capital Expenditure Budgeting etc.
12. Exposure to computerized working environment.(incl SAP).Was Instrumental & have got implemented ERP from scratch to final stages.
13. Continuous Internal Systems Development and Evaluation & Developing in-house staff training workshops & programmes. Designing SOP’s .
14. Attending seminars and workshops e.g. on ‘ Essentials in Leadership ‘,Quality Management , ISO etc.
15. Time bound reporting to Regional Controlling Office , Reconciling and interacting with them. Time bound reporting & settlement to Principals etc. etc.
|Job State / U.T.||Delhi/NCR|
|Job Address||Ardee City Gurgaon,Haryana,India|
|Company Name||Psm Hr Solutions|
|About Company||PSM HR Solutions is one of the reputed HR Consultancies in Gurgaon (Haryana). Our firm is dedicated towards bridging the gap between job seekers and job providers. Hence, we offer a wide array of HR Services comprising of Placement Consultant Services, Human Resource Services, Manpower Recruitment Services and many more. Backed by a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals, we are capable of carrying out detailed searching, training sessions, assist candidates and companies according to their requirements and many more tasks. Our team members are our backbone and have strong contacts in the industry. We have successfully catered to the manpower requirements of numerous clients across various industries including Insurance, BPO, Finance, Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, Event Management, FMCG Telecom/ Technology/ ISP, Manufacturing / Operations among other. Thus, we are able to offer solutions to candidates and companies from myriad fields.|